Palomar Pulsed Light Hair Reduction
If you live with unwanted hair, you’ve probably tried some of the typical solutions, such as shaving, waxing and electrolysis. Palomar Pulsed Light offers a lasting solution for unwanted hair and is one of the most advanced laser systems. That’s why we use it in our Birmingham clinic for laser hair removal. Palomar is:
- Permanent: Concentrated pulses of light loosen the hair and disable the cells responsible for new hair growth.
- Fast: Small areas, such as the underarms or upper lip, can be treated in 10 minutes or less and even large areas, like the back or legs, can be treated in under half an hour.
- Comfortable: Various cooling methods keep the light pulses mild and skin-safe, allowing for more comfortable treatments than electrolysis and waxing.
- Convenient: Unlike waxing, there is no need to let hair grow out between treatments. You can remain hair free all the time.
Palomar systems use specialised handpieces which filter light from different parts of the spectrum. each band of the spectrum has a wavelength that is ideal for different treatments, such as hair reaction, sunpsot removal and acne treatment.
Pulsed light systems and lasers are very similar, but Palomar Light Systems use a much larger treatment window than most lasers. This spreads light over a wider area of skin and allows faster coverage of the skin and quicker treatments as a result.
Want to know more? Read our Client Case Study
Is it suitable for all skin types?
Yes absolutely, Palomar Starlux 500 is suitable for treating all skin types.
What body areas can I get treated?
Any area accept around the eyes. The upper lip, face, neck, underarms, bikini line, legs, chest and back can all be treated.
What are Palomar treatments like?
Your treatment provider will move the handpiece over your skin, pulsing it through your skin. A flashing light, an audible tone and a mild sensation on the skin will tell you when the handpiece is pulsed.
Before and After Photographs
|Treatment||Price||Block of 6|
|Odd hairs/very small areas||£10||£50|
|Nose, Earlobes, Fingers, Nipples and Navel Pubis||£65||£325|
|Upper Lip, Chin, Cheek Bones, Hands||£75||£325|
|Underarms, Jaw Line, Peri-anal, Sideburns, Feet and Toes||£85||£425|
|Upper lip and Chin||£110||£550|
|Jawline and Chin||£110||£550|
|Hands and Fingers||£110||£550|
|Jaw line and Neck||£130||£650|
|Half Face and Front Neck (female)||£140||£700|
|Half Back – Lower Back||£140||£700|
|Bikini Line and Navel Pubis||£140||£700|
|Bikini and Peri-anal||£140||£700|
|Bikini Line and Underarms||£140||£700|
|Full Face (including Neck)||£160||£800|
|Brazilian and Peri-anal||£160||£800|
|Brazilian and Navel Pubis||£160||£800|
|Brazilian and Underarm||£160||£800|
|Hollywood (Full Bikini) and Navel Pubis||£200||£1000|
|Hollywood and Peri-anal||£200||£1000|
|Hollywood and Underarms||£200||£1000|
* deducted from initial treatment